ChristyClix Forum
Join our new site http://christysrandomizer.com

ChristyClix Forum

ChristyClix forum is a place for members to come and post their thoughts, ideas, and payment proofs.
 
ChristyclixHomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Christyclix new site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1702
Age : 41
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Christyclix new site!   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 pm

FREE 6 MONTH UPGRADE:
To
kick off our Randomizer, I am giving the next 100 members to join a 6
month upgrade in Christyclix FREE! The upgrade is below:

Christy's
Randomizer Upgrade for 6 months!
# $10 For 1 Month Membership
#
5% Downline Earnings
# $0.03 PTP CPM
# 10% Bonus Of Referral's
Purchases
# 10% Bonus When Referrals Upgrade
# 10000 X-Credits
Weekly
# 15000 Banner Credits Weekly
# 25000 F. Ad Credits Weekly
#
50000 F. Banner Credits Weekly

All you need to do is Join our
randomizer http://christysrandomizer.com
then email me with your username in the randomizer and in Christyclix. I
will then add your 6 month upgrade to your account. We will have Paypal
as an option in our randomizer soon but if you would like to join now
through paypal please email me at Christyclix@gmail.com
and I will give you instructions on how you can do just that.

We have just launched our new Randomizer! Join today and never wait for your payments. Get paid directly from your referrals or don't advertise and receive random $2 payments Instantly! Check it out:

http://christysrandomizer.com


Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.christyclix.com
noman3000

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Age : 31
Location : Karachi (City), Pakistan (Country)
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm

I have read this site in email, but it's not free to join. It's asking me $5 to join and I'm not good in getting refs. Btw, is this site useful if I can't get refs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trustedonlineearningptcsites.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1702
Age : 41
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm

The total payment to join is $10. The way it works is to join:

1st pay $5 to your sponsor
2nd pay $2 to a random member
3rd pay $3 to Admin

You have to make these three payments to have your account activated and receive your referral link to earn money.

If you advertise and members join under your referral link you earn $5 instantly to your payment processor plus any random payments your account is chosen for. If you do not advertise then you will receive random payments still. You do not have to advertise but we only have 7 members right now, we are a trusted name on the net and people will join easier, especially since we just opened. Anyone who joins now will make the most money off of the randomizer and have the best chance of gaining the most referrals.

In addittion to the free rotation of your link to receive money instantly, you receive unlimited banner views and unlimited text views for your other sites.
noman3000 wrote:
I have read this site in email, but it's not free to join. It's asking me $5 to join and I'm not good in getting refs. Btw, is this site useful if I can't get refs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.christyclix.com
noman3000

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Age : 31
Location : Karachi (City), Pakistan (Country)
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks for the info Smile Plz also answer my these questions too:

First tell me:
Who's sponsor? I think it's u?
Who's random member?
Who's admin? I think it's again u?

Secondly, just a simple question, even if some one join under my ref link then until he doesn't pay $5 or full $10, so will I get $5 back to my AP?

Thirdly, what do u mean by free rotation?

Lastly, if I advertise any other site (not christysrandomizer), so will I still earn some money?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trustedonlineearningptcsites.blogspot.com/
mynameiscindere
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 511
Age : 34
Location : India
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 am

1.
Sponsor is the one who sponsor to our site(your referrer not Christy)
Random member is literally random, it will be any one of our member.
And Admin, Ya it's is Christy

2.
If someone uses your link and join our program you'll get $5, join means he/she should pay else he/she is not a member yet.

3.
Free rotation is the banners in our site, you'll get free advertising, all the member's banners will be rotated in random.

4.
Yes, you can advertise any site, that won't affect your earnings.
If you refer people to us, you'll get $5/person.
Even if you do not refer people, you get the chance to earn $2, But it is random, anyone in our database will get the money, It can be you

Hope I've answered all your questions, let me know if you have any other questions

_________________
A single place to learn averything about Online earningLearn how you can earn by playing games, earn just for copy paste etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trustedptc4u.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1702
Age : 41
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Very Nicely put Smile

As mynameiscindere stated: I am not the sponsor you are so you are the person who gets money ($5) when someone joins under your link or the person who you join under will get the money. I receive the $3 for the Admin payment for upkeep of the site and an extra money maker for Christyclix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.christyclix.com
noman3000

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Age : 31
Location : Karachi (City), Pakistan (Country)
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm

mynameiscindere wrote:
1.
Sponsor is the one who sponsor to our site(your referrer not Christy)
Random member is literally random, it will be any one of our member.
And Admin, Ya it's is Christy

2.
If someone uses your link and join our program you'll get $5, join means he/she should pay else he/she is not a member yet.

3.
Free rotation is the banners in our site, you'll get free advertising, all the member's banners will be rotated in random.

4.
Yes, you can advertise any site, that won't affect your earnings.
If you refer people to us, you'll get $5/person.
Even if you do not refer people, you get the chance to earn $2, But it is random, anyone in our database will get the money, It can be you

Hope I've answered all your questions, let me know if you have any other questions

Admin wrote:
Very Nicely put Smile

As mynameiscindere stated: I am not the sponsor you are so you are the person who gets money ($5) when someone joins under your link or the person who you join under will get the money. I receive the $3 for the Admin payment for upkeep of the site and an extra money maker for Christyclix.

Thanks both of u Smile One more question if I join directly without any one's ref link then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trustedonlineearningptcsites.blogspot.com/
mynameiscindere
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 511
Age : 34
Location : India
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

noman3000 wrote:

Thanks both of u Smile One more question if I join directly without any one's ref link then?

Then the sponsor will be the Admin of the site

_________________
A single place to learn averything about Online earningLearn how you can earn by playing games, earn just for copy paste etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trustedptc4u.blogspot.com/
noman3000

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Age : 31
Location : Karachi (City), Pakistan (Country)
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:29 pm

mynameiscindere wrote:
noman3000 wrote:

Thanks both of u Smile One more question if I join directly without any one's ref link then?

Then the sponsor will be the Admin of the site
Hmm clever christy r u member there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trustedonlineearningptcsites.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1702
Age : 41
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:58 am

I am the Admin so of course I am a member lol. There is nothing clever about it. That is just how randomizer sites work and as a bonus to christyclix members this is a stable income for payout requests.
noman3000 wrote:
mynameiscindere wrote:
noman3000 wrote:

Thanks both of u Smile One more question if I join directly without any one's ref link then?

Then the sponsor will be the Admin of the site
Hmm clever christy r u member there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.christyclix.com
noman3000

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Age : 31
Location : Karachi (City), Pakistan (Country)
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 am

I know lol. Actually I was asking to mynameiscindere that is he a member there? I'll try this site if I'll have enough funds Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trustedonlineearningptcsites.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1702
Age : 41
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 pm

oh lol.. sorry I'm goofy that way
noman3000 wrote:
I know lol. Actually I was asking to mynameiscindere that is he a member there? I'll try this site if I'll have enough funds Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.christyclix.com
noman3000

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Age : 31
Location : Karachi (City), Pakistan (Country)
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm

It's ok christy Smile Human is not an angle & can make mistake Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trustedonlineearningptcsites.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christyclix new site!   

Back to top Go down
 
Christyclix new site!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New stereo sales web site > http://stereolist.com/
» great fabric site!!!!
» great tube info site!!
» HIGHLIGHT: Brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!
» [Wanted] Following Cox Engine Manuals to list on my site.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristyClix Forum :: Christy's Randomizer-
Jump to: